Search engines, such as Google, need to refresh their database to pick up any changes that have been made on the TrueLocal website. The refresh usually occurs within a few days, however, it can take over 6 weeks for search engines to update their database. Please note that TrueLocal doesn’t control this process.
Articles in this section
- How can I update or edit my business details?
- How do I change or update my phone number?
- How do I change or update my business name?
- How do I change or update my business address?
- I found duplicate listings for my business. What should I do?
- I can't change my business name, address or phone number. Why?
- My business name change has been declined. What should I do now?
- My address change has been declined. What should I do now?
- How do I remove a photo / picture from my listing?
- How do I resize and upload my cover photo?