We recommend that Members and their nominated Qantas Points Recipients consult their accountant or tax adviser to ensure that they understand possible tax (including fringe benefits tax) implications, if any, related to their earning and use of Qantas Points under the Reward Scheme.
Articles in this section
- What is Qantas Business Rewards?
- How could my business benefit from Qantas Business Rewards?
- What is the difference between Qantas Business Rewards and Qantas Frequent Flyer?
- Do I need an ABN to join Qantas Business Rewards?
- How can I redeem Qantas Points through Qantas Business Rewards?
- Where can I find out more about the rewards on offer?
- Who are the other partners?
- Can I keep track of how many points I earn each month?
- How long will it take for Qantas Points to appear in my Qantas Business Rewards account?
- Where can I get help if I have problems with my Qantas Business Rewards membership or cannot login to my account?